A creative, passionate and driven entrepreneur is looking for a personal assistant. You must possess strong administrative skills, an eye for detail and above average communications abilities. We work in a creative studio environment, so the role requires the ability to adapt to constant changing projects, to think on your feet and follow through.
- Act as main point of contact for partners and clients.
- Work closely with entrepreneur.
- Maintain a professional image and positive demeanour with employees and clients at all times.
- Calendar management.
- Invoice, track payment schedules, and process payments for corporate clients, events, and weddings.
- Review and answer incoming emails and phone calls on behalf of the owner.
- Phone clients, suppliers and trades when needed.
- Track inventory and order.
- Maintain, organize and update documentation including quotes, invoices, contracts, and policies.
- Coordinate the flow of information and ensure urgent matters are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the organization and logistics of weddings, workshops, and events.
- Have a basic knowledge of the flower or event industry (not mandatory.)
- Possess a 'G' Driver's Licence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy and familiar with Mac and social media tools.
- Must be organized and take direction well.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently and in a team setting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with résumé and wage expectations.
POSITION - FREELANCERS
We are always looking for help with weddings and events, both with floral design and executing set-up. Or maybe you'd like to help with our ongoing workshops and pop-up events?
If you are interested in freelancing for Botany Floral Studio, please email us with your availability, portfolio, and résumé.