To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
As a small business in these trying times, we have been faced with making some very difficult decisions. Our primary concern at this time is the health and well being of our staff, customers and community. We are also committed to spreading joy and hope through flowers and we’ve made significant adjustments in how to continue operating with the utmost precautions for the safety of our staff and community.
As of March 17th, we have closed our storefront to the public but our online store will remain open for order for curb side pick-ups and no contact deliveries with additional safety precautions in place.
COVID-19 Delivery Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Delivery Policy:
• Our drivers are taking recommended sanitary measures with hand-washing and sanitizing.
• For most residences, our delivery drivers will knock on the front door or ring the doorbell, then place flowers by the foot of the door maintaining a safe social distance from the recipient. There will be no contact between drivers and recipients.
• For condominium and apartment buildings, we will leave flowers with the concièrge. If there is no concièrge, we will contact the recipient and have them come down while we wait. Flowers will then be placed on the ground in the lobby or vestibule. To keep our delivery team as safe as possible, we will not allow them to enter a building and go up to any floor using the elevators, stair well or common walk way.
• For work place deliveries, we will drop off flowers at main reception.
• The delivery drivers will not return to an address if recipients are away. During winter, your delivery cannot be left outdoors. Please ensure the recipient is home to receive the delivery. If the delivery is unsuccessful, a re-delivery fee is required of $15.00 for a Toronto address or $20.00 for a GTA address.
• When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery.
•We will currently accept orders for delivery to nursing homes, retirement homes or similar long term care – please confirm home is accepting flowers, this can change hourly.
• We will not be delivering to hospitals at this time.
COVID-19 Curb Side Pick-Up Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Pick-Up Policy:
• Our staff is taking recommended sanitary measures with hand-washing and sanitizing.
• All pick-ups must be paid ahead of time with a credit card, PayPal, or e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org over the phone or when placing your online order.
• When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 647-341-6646 or knock so we can bring you your wrapped flowers. We ask that you do not enter our studio, even if the door is unlocked.
• All orders must be picked-up between 10AM-4:30PM Monday through to Friday.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.