To Our Dear and Valued Customers,
As a small business in these trying times, we have been faced with making some very difficult decisions. Our primary concern at this time is the health and well being of our staff, customers and community. We are also committed to spreading joy and hope through flowers and we’ve made significant adjustments in how to continue operating with the utmost precautions for the safety of our staff and community.
As of March 17th, we have closed our storefront to the public but our online store will remain open for order for curb side pick-ups and no contact deliveries with additional safety precautions in place.
COVID-19 Delivery Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Delivery Policy:
• Our drivers are taking recommended sanitary measures with hand-washing and sanitizing.
• Deliveries can be left on the doorstep for recipient to retrieve once the driver has walked away. With mild temperatures, your flowers are safe to leave outside at the door.
• When delivering to apartment buildings or office buildings, the driver will call the recipient to have them come down to the lobby to retrieve the delivery.
• We will not be delivering to hospitals or care homes at this time.
COVID-19 Curb Side Pick-Up Policy
Effective immediately, we will be following a No Contact Pick-Up Policy:
• Our staff is taking recommended sanitary measures with hand-washing and sanitizing.
• All pick-ups must be paid ahead of time with a credit card, PayPal, or e-transfer to: email@example.com over the phone or when placing your online order.
• When you arrive to our shop, please call us at 647-341-6646 or knock so we can bring you your wrapped flowers. We ask that you do not enter our studio, even if the door is unlocked.
• All orders must be picked-up between 10AM-4:30PM Monday through to Friday.
We are keeping ourselves informed and we reserve the right to adjust our operations as we see necessary as the days progress.
We wish you health and wellness and we thank you for your understanding and support.